Traffic Control Personnel
We are looking for Safety Minded Traffic Control Persons with and without First Aid Level 3 to join our team. The successful candidate should be a positive, motivated, outgoing individual who enjoys working outdoors, and has a willingness to work overtime when required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Setup, maintain, and inspect traffic control equipment, in accordance with the traffic management plan;
- Responsible for directing traffic, pedestrians, and workers around road construction sites;
- Capable of dealing with traveling public; and represent the company in a positive light while doing so.
- Provide first aid duties within the scope of the attendants’ training and WorkSafeBC requirements
- Perform other labour duties as required.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Are safety-conscious, an effective communicator, and have knowledge of WorkSafeBC regulations and requirements for traffic control
- Must hold a valid TCP certification;
- Must have a valid Class 5 BC driver’s license with a clean driving abstract.
At MACKAY Contracting, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. We understand the challenges of recruiting and retaining strong talent. We are committed to developing, recognizing, and retaining talented employees. We offer a fun, respectful and supportive multi-cultural working environment. Our steadily growing team is hardworking, personable, and supportive about delivering highly rated quality results, with a high level of integrity while providing a cost-effective solution for our clients.
Apply for the Traffic Control Personnel position.
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you in a timely manner.